Friday 14 August 2009

The Shape Of Things To Come (Part Deux.)

A group character sheet of some of the cast of a story I’m trying to flesh out at the moment. I think of all the story’s I’ve worked on so far this story probably has the largest amount of characters in it to date. It one of my favourite parts of the process making up designs and personality for characters.

This new project is going by the codename ‘BOB’ at the moment. I’m in the very early plotting and very rough thumbnails stage. Turns out it going to be a bit longer then I’d originally planned at first. How it will all pan out I don’t know but I’m going to try to keep the plot to a reasonable size hopefully. Partly because I don’t know if this is one of those projects I’ll be doing little by little over the years or if I’ll get lucky and able to dedicate some serious time towards it. I’d love to have a proper crack at doing this story as I think it could be something a bit special but I’ll just have to see how it all plays out over the coming months.

No comments: