Sunday 12 February 2012

Potential Cover.

I finished this cover well over a week ago, and I still have no idea if I’m gonna use it or not. There’s things about it I like, and then there’s things about it I don‘t. The way I’m feeling right now, it may well come down to a coin toss. I went through a few days of thinking it was good enough, but in the last couple of days, I’ve gone off it again. I’ve got a few pages of Issue #3 to finish up before I have to make any real decision. I can’t believe after a whole week, I’m still on the fence.

It snowed again last night. Not the good kind of heavy snow fall that lays thick and stops play (I.E. giving you a good chance of getting off work, come Monday morning.) But just enough snow to top-up all that dangerous ice that turns the pavement into a death-trip in this weather. You can’t see it, but I’m currently leaning out the window, shaking my fist at Mother Nature. That icy Bitch.

Found myself late-night shopping online again this week. I really need to get over 3D. I was looking up two things. 3D HD cameras (a lot cheaper then I thought they were going to be), and night-vision goggles (a bit more expensive then I thought they would be.) I can’t justify splashing out much needed money on a pair of night-vision goggles, as cool as they may be. And yet a little voice in the back of my head keeps saying “if there was some kind of apocalypse, those babies would pay for themselves.” The little voice in the back of my head makes a good point.

No comments: