Sunday 4 May 2014

Blue Troll.


For anyone who didn’t catch yesterdays instalment over on Babayka-Lives, this week a revelation about the late Mr Mack comes to the surface as Blake and Conner chew over their current predicament.

What with recently reading the first volume of Orc Stain, and fantasy being very in right now, I decided to do a quick Troll sketch for fun last week. I think Trolls are a very underused monsters, probably because  they’re stuck firmly in the fantasy genre. If all my time wasn’t taken up by doing my web-comic, I’d love to do a fantasy-lite Troll horror story. I just feel like Trolls are gonna be the new Zombie craze in the coming next five-to-ten years. I just think people are bored of Zombies and Vampires, and Trolls are next in line to go massive.    

I wouldn’t be surprised if I have another stab at doing some Troll sketches in the coming weeks (if I can find the time) so stay tuned for those (if they happen.) First, I’ve got a whole shedload of lettering to do before that.

No comments: