Saturday 31 May 2014

Brown Troll.


Wow… the conclusion to last week’s jaw-dropping action over on Babayka-Lives. And another Troll sketch here on this very blog (I’m in a very giving mood this weekend.) I still harbour a strong desire to do a Troll horror story one day. Right now it’s just a sketchbook thing, but maybe one day.  

There’s still plenty of time to get your Babayka-Lives feedback in. In fact, really, feedback is always welcome. But right now especially. I’d also love to know what country readers are from, too? Using Project Wonderful, I can now see recently which countries Babayka-Lives is generating the must readers in. First is US. Second is UK (my home country.) And third seems to change almost daily.

Please Email all feedback to: babayka-lives{AT}outlook.com

No comments: