Friday 11 July 2014

Elf Problems.


I’m not gonna lie… I’m kind of going through a bit of a fantasy genre kick right now. Watched both Conan and Willow in the last week, and listened to the theme from Zelda a fair few times as well. Instead of drawing an ugly troll to quench my recent fantasy thirst this week, I thought I’d have a stab at doing a sexy elf girl. Never really drawn any elf characters before, but kind of enjoyed drawing this one. I wanted her to look cute, but kind of tough as well. Drawing pointy elf ears is strangely satisfying, I’ve found, weirdly enough.

If you like comics about girls wearing nothing but panties and aprons while cleaning up brain splatter with bits of hair in it, then tomorrows page of Brides Of Babayka should be right up your street. Not for the squeamish, tomorrows instalment.

No comments: