Wednesday 3 June 2015

Jonesing For More Babayka.

Should you be finding yourself missing new updates of Babayka-Lives recently during this summer break, why not head over to my Babayka-Lives Tapastic account and re-live freshly uploaded pages 65-68 (the first half of the infamous bladder scene.) Re-read the downfall of Kevin Moon, and again see the Brides at their most sinister, in this notorious instalment. I’d be quite interested in hearing who readers thought had the grisliest death scene so far? Ben? Kevin? Or Julian? No spoilers, but I’ve already had to draw a couple of gruesome scenes in Book 2 recently. I think the second book may actually turn out to be gorier than the first. I guess time will tell on that one.  

Maybe one day I’ll put out a little Yana action figure, complete with tiny bladder and foot-pump. She could have a string on her back you pull to make her say “Fetch The Bladder!”

No comments: